September 20, 2020. We will stream live on Facebook.
SUNDAY, JUNE 21, 2020 9:30 A.M.
Please download our Safe Worship Guidelines
On Thursday, May 21st, the Executive Board voted to reopen the church on Sunday, June 21st. If you are unable to attend or do not feel safe attending yet, we will continue to livestream on Facebook and post service on our web page. The following are guidelines as to how things will be done as there will need to be changes made.
• If you feel healthy and are comfortable coming to worship with others, then please come. If you are not feeling well or have been in contact with someone with the coronavirus, please stay home and watch the service on livestream
• Please enter in by the Sanctuary door only. All other doors will be locked.
• Everyone Is asked to wear a mask for both their own and other people’s protection.
• All Bibles, hymnals, and pew cushions have been removed for health reasons. If you need to, please bring your own cushion that will return home with you at the end of the service.
• As you enter the front door, it is our hope to have an usher whose sole job is to take your temperature with the infrared thermometer we have ordered.
• There will be a bulletin handed to you by an usher at the front door.
• All persons will enter by the right door and those wishing to sit on the piano side will need to walk around the front of the church.
• There will be no offering plates, offerings can be placed in a box at the front of the church marked, “Offerings”
• Families are asked to sit together.
• Pews will be taped off in order to maintain proper social distancing.
• Please, there is to be no physical contact until such a time it is deemed safe.
• When the service is over, you will be asked to exit through the right back door only.
• There will be no coffee hour until further notice.
• Please no socializing within the church.
• Bathrooms are still available downstairs.
There will be no children’s programs until further notice. (We pray we can start up in the fall).WE APPRECIATE EVERYONE’S CO-OPERATIONAS WE WORK ON GETTING BACK TOGETHER. I look forward to seeing everyone who feels comfortable coming to church on June 21st, but I especially look forward to when we can all gather and feel safe.
WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 26th7:00 p.m.
Our Christmas Cantata was held on Sunday, December 8th, 2019 at 9:30 am. This special performance by the choir featured “Carols from Many Lands”. The congregation joined the choir for many beautiful Christmas carols from around the world. We invite you to listen.
A Christmas Gloria Spain
As Ancient Sunlight Indian
Twas in the Moon of Wintertime Native America (Huron Indian)
Listen to first three
Still, Still, Still Austria
O Sing a Song* England
Rock-A-Bye, My Dear Little Boy* Czechoslovakia
Infant Holy, Infant Lowly* Poland
Child in the Manger* Ireland
A Manger Filled with Love USA – Sally DeFord
On a Day when Men were Counted Korea
Sing a Different Song Scotland
*Sung by the congregation and the choir
Dec. 24, 2019 11 pm