SUNDAY, JUNE 21, 2020 9:30 A.M. UPDATED
Please download our updated Safe Worship Guidelines
The number one rule of thumb is –If you don’t feel well or have been exposed to someone with the coronavirus, please stay home and watch us on Facebook.Upon entering the church, you will notice a number of changes.
1. You will only be able to enter the church through the Sanctuary front door unless you are handicapped and then special arrangements will be made. All other doors will be locked.
2. Rev 6/14/21: Face masks are optional within the building for if you are fully vaccinated. Facemasks will be available to those who wish to wear one, are not fully vaccinated or who do not want to disclose their vaccination status.
3. Hand sanitizer will be available upon entering and leaving the church as well as in common areas.
4. Every other pew will be marked off to remain empty to maintain proper physical distancing.Look for the pews with the cushions in them.The balcony will be available to able-bodied congregation members, when necessary, to address over-crowding.
5. Families are asked to sit together.
6. All Hymnals and Bibles have been removed from the Sanctuary.
7. There will bean Offering plate on the communion table. No offering will be received during the service.
8.Everyone is asked to wear a face mask during the service. Facemasks will be available to those who don’t have one.
9. Communion: will be provided via a single-use cup which will be picked up on entry into the sanctuary.
10. On Monday morning, our sexton will go through the church and sterilize all the pews, bathrooms, door handles and railings, etc. with a disinfectant.
11. We will continue to live stream on Facebook for those who are unable to or feel uncomfortable returning to the church so that they can still participate with us. All Facebook posts are accessible via our church website.
12. If you would like to receive a printed copy of the service(including the call to worship and the sermon), please let Tammy or Pastor Doug know so that a copy can be sent to you.
The Bible says that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love the Lord and walk according to His purpose. By following these guidelines, we are now meeting safely as a family of God. In His Love and Service,
~Pastor Doug and your Deacon Board
There will be no children’s programs until further notice. (We pray we can start up in the fall).WE APPRECIATE EVERYONE’S CO-OPERATIONAS WE WORK ON GETTING BACK TOGETHER. I look forward to seeing everyone who feels comfortable coming to church on June 21st, but I especially look forward to when we can all gather and feel safe.