Scroll to Top
- We believe in one God, the creator and preserver of all things, who is eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. These three are one God and co-equal.
- We believe that the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments are the word of God, inspired by His spirit and containing a perfect rule of faith and practice.
- We believe that God created man in His own image, but that man through sin has fallen, leading to death. The consequence of this fall is that all have sinned and come short of the glory of God.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ became man and died upon the cross to make atonement for sin and that it is only through His intervention and death that mankind can be pardoned and saved.
- We believe that it is only through a faith in Jesus, shown to be genuine by good works that we can be made partakers of the benefits of His intervention.
- We believe it is by the influence of the Holy Spirit calling, renewing and sanctifying our souls that we sinners are prepared for the heavenly world.
- We believe in the existence of a visible church, to which Christ has given the ordinances of Baptism and the Lord’s Supper and a system of discipline. We believe that it is a duty of all in the visible church to observe these ordinances according to the Gospel and to submit themselves to the discipline which Christ has appointed.
- We believe that all the dead shall be raised and come to judgement: all who die impenitent will be sentenced to everlasting punishment and the righteous shall be received to everlasting happiness.